Disabled person Council tax discount

Printer-friendly versionPDF version

If you have a disabled person living with you and they have special requirements within the home such as needing to use a wheelchair or your home requires other modifications, then you may qualify for a discount on your council tax bill. Use this form to make an application for such a discount.

PDF icon disabled_discount2012.pdf21.05 KB
Preview of disabled_discount2012.pdf
Published: 11 December 2012 - 3:28pm