You can report any breach of planning control by contacting the Council Planning Enforcement Officer, Christie Burns, on 01946 598514 or by email at email@example.com
To help us to investigate your complaint, the following information is useful:-
- Where is the location of the breach?
- What is the nature of the breach?
- When did you first notice the breach?
- Who is responsible for the breach?
- Do you have any evidence?
The identity of any person reporting a suspected breach of planning control will be treated as confidential unless the complainant advises us otherwise. Please note that the alleged offender might still correctly assume who the complainant is and we may also request that you provide evidence at any subsequent prosecution.