- Local firms asked to bid for heritage projects
- Mayoral Youth Question Time – Have Your Say
Grass cutting - what's changed?
We have had to make some changes to our grass cutting arrangements, due to budget cuts. This page outlines what these changes are, and what the impact might be.
- Celebrating seasonal food
Win a free family pass to the Beacon Museum
We are currently undertaking a survey about visitors to The Beacon Museum.
- Cumbria Deal Statement
Copeland Matters September 2011
Our quarterly newspaper for Copeland residents.
- NuGen statement on community letters,
Community Trigger Referral Form
The broad nature of anti social behaviour (ASB) means that responsibility for dealing with it rests across a number of agencies and whilst the Cumbria Community Safety Partnership is committed to tackling the harm caused by ASB it is accepted that we may not always get it right and the trigger is a way of empowering victims and holding agencies to account.
If you have reported at least 3 incidents of ASB in the last six months and you feel that no action has been taken you may be eligible to use the Community Trigger Procedure. By no action taken we mean that -
- The reported problems have not been acknowledged – i.e. no one contacted you to advise what action would be taken.
- The reported problems have not been appropriately investigated.
- Your vulnerability and/or the potential for harm has not been considered and this has affected potential service delivery.
- No action has been taken because information has not been shared between partners and this has affected potential service deliv
- Copeland Hosts National Nuclear Conference
- Council reaffirms green commitment
- Plan sees growth and prosperity for Copeland
- Candidates quizzed at Youth Question Time
- Can you and your friends help the environment? Could you get together with some friends to make a difference to the environment?
- Youngsters gear up to learn
Safeguarding - our policy
We recently adopted a policy to help keep young and vulnerable people safe.
- Hensingham Community Clean Up
Budget consultation 2013-15 document
This document outlines our proposals for finding the £2.6 million of savings we need. Please let us have your views by completing our on-line questionnaire.
- Mayor calls public meetings after NuGen letters
Cumbria Deal Letterhead
Cumbria Deal Letterhead
- Success for planning team
- NCL joins forces with GLL
- Caring homes for strays
- Take care in the hot weather Most of us welcome hot weather, but when it’s too hot for too long there are health risks.
- Council meetings hit the road